Freeriding in Sölden
Besides perfectly groomed ski slopes and fun-filled après-ski hours Sölden has a lot more to offer, especially when it comes to unlimited freeriding on pristine powder snow slopes. Off-piste routes are available for all ability levels: the runs on Hainbachjoch are quite easy and suitable for beginners, just like the whole Giggijoch area with its wide open ski slopes for unlimited powder turns and freeride fun.
Real experts and daredevils get together on the very steep slopes of Gaislachkogl ski mountain.
Sölden Freeride Facts
- High Alpine terrain with numerous off-piste runs for free-riders
- More than 100 kilometers of off-piste runs
- Downhill runs featuring up to 2000 meters of difference in altitude
- Top snow reliability from November through May thanks to altitudes beyond 3400 m and two superb glacier ski areas
- Starting point for countless high Alpine ski tours